The Official Blog of Scientific Wrestling
|Thursday, Nov 15, 2007|
|California Catch Wrestling Tournament This Week! New Projects and Studio Space and more...|
|Thursday, Nov 15, 2007 02:51|
|1. The King of Catch Wrestling hits Southern California this weekend! |
Sign up today!
2. Macebell Seminar on December 15th:
Time is running out. If you are signing up, please do so soon otherwise we will not have enough Macebells here (Glen Burnie, MD and San Juan Capistrano, CA) for everyone to use!
3. Joe Decker teams up with Jake Shannon to take your fitness to the next level!:
Joe Decker is a truly amazing human being. I've been lucky to meet a lot of amazing people and Joe is definitely near the very top of the list. Not only that, he is a straight-shooter and very humble too. Now with our recent partnership you can realistically expect to blow past all your previous fitness limitations and expectations this coming 2008!
You can get on our VIP announcement list here:
4. This week at UWF-Bushido.com:
Makoto Ohe vs. David Cummings (MUAY THAI UWFi Style!)
Takayama & Kanehara vs. Silver & Lydick (TAG TEAM FIGHT)
Yukoh Miyato vs. Dan Severn
Masahito Kakihara vs. Yoji Anjoh
MAIN EVENT: Takada & Yamazaki vs. Albright & Fleming (TAG TEAM FIGHT)
5. Josh Barnett DVDs ship this week!:
This means you should expect your copy in your mailbox sometime late next week!!! Do hurt 'em too bad after you watch this one >;^)~
6. Pin-Up ProWrestling:
Frankie Z is our Pin-Up of the Week over at PPW
7. Our new grappling athletic studio The OC Toe-Hold Club opens in San Juan Capistrano on December 1st, 2007!
If you live near South Orange County and you are interested in competitive Catch Wrestling, CrossFit training, Macebells / kettlebells, or just need some miscellaneous Film Production you will definitely want to check us out!!
We are very conveniently located right off the 5 freeway and Ortega Hwy in San Juan Capistrano.
Email me at GetFit@CrossFitBeachCities.com for more information.
8. CrossFit Beach Cities:
A brief article on my bout with cancer, "I've Survived Cancer and Let Me Tell You, Chemo and Radiation Suck!" is up.
9. What members get this week inside ScientificWrestling.com:
- Wade Schalles shares some funny stories about the Babe Ruth of Wrestling, Danny Hodge.
- An exclusive 53 minute videotaped interview with Karl Gotch. He touches on everything from Wigan, who he thinks knows anything about Catch Wrestling, why the double leg is a "sucker move"
- Macebell-mania on the forums! lol
and much, much more...
NOTE:With a over a third of our memberships gone we will be raising rates, dropping the ten-day free trial, and stopping the bonus DVD offer. Please take advantage of these awesome deals while they are around by joining today.
|Permalink Digg this Add to del.icio.us Submit to Reddit Technorati Profile|